Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
I take it that the spring goes inside of that?:dontknow: if so i would just shove that thing back in there and gorilla tape it and epoxy over the top of that :mrgreen:

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
I take it that the spring goes inside of that?:dontknow: if so i would just shove that thing back in there and gorilla tape it:mrgreen:
i always try to fix what i got and then when i fail (normal policy) i go buy another.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I hear ya. A new one is over $400 but I found one on ebay for $50 so I scooped it up. I may still try to fix this one though. I can't find a good piece of plastic to epoxy ove it though.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I hear ya. A new one is over $400 but I found one on ebay for $50 so I scooped it up. I may still try to fix this one though. I can't find a good piece of plastic to epoxy ove it though.
Nice!!! $50 bucks? thats sweet. As for the other one i would find any piece of broken plastic and blow torch it to shape, then epoxy it. Just so you have an extra one around.:cool:

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice!!! $50 bucks? thats sweet. As for the other one i would find any piece of broken plastic and blow torch it to shape, then epoxy it. Just so you have an extra one around.:cool:

The pieces turned into crumbs. I think I may cut the a section from a cap to an aerosol can or something like that. The new motor is waiting for me at the post office so I'll pick it up after xmas and get my install day monday.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts