Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
This may sound like a dumb question but I read your PM and my PM box is almost full so will ask here until I clean my PM box up :badteeth: but you NEVER stated if you adjusted Negative or Positive error?

If negative your going the wrong way try Postive +769% for starters because you need to increase the pulses going to the 2nd Gen Cluster from the speed sensor....if all connections are verified after that contact Hebert at HealTech(tech support). Also do not understand your Test where you have the Speedohealer send a simulated 100+mph signal or so to the cluster and what you got on display....for me it was 100mph test signal or so and got 13mph back on the cluster..... Hebert calculated I needed a +769 for starters to get it back to normal......meaning you need to give more info. first before you go to Herbert because this is not part of their product modifications that is normal(changing clusters/no calculators for that :headshake) but he is aware of me doing this swap way back and what is involved.....he was impressed and wanted me to also test the GiPro for the company when it first came out and report my findings/evaluation. :wink:

bloo

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes it was all done in positive numbers. I'm not sure how the test mode works. When I put it in test mode it says 1 on the SH and 0 and the gauge. And when I press SET in test mode, the number goes up on the SH and also shows a speed on my gauge. The part that is going wrong is the (t) never blinks in test mode when i turn the rear wheel. How does the number on the SH and the mph on the gauge correlate when you're in test mode?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my swap went fine, speedo healer V4 is around + %750 ....are you sure the speedo signal is correct?

good luck
I tried all different ranges from 600%-800% and get nothing. If my speedo was wired right shouldnt it show 5mph on the gauge around a true 40mph without the speedohealer hooked up?? That would be 700% increase. I went around 110-120mph on my bike yesterday with no speedohealer and still got 0 gauge reading. so my wiring must not be right.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts