Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am torn - I have a 520 kit (16T/42T) with a DID ERV3 Chain sitting beside me. SHould I have it out on or get rid of it. I have a 16T front on my 08 10 already and have this conversion but not sure if I am going to put it on. Is it worth it? Opinions.

·
Registered
23,742 Posts
Is the chain gold???
If you don't use it what do you want for her, I'll buy it...

:iamwithst s
Me too.....that is a really bad chain but I will take it off your hands for Cheap and don't say I won't sell it cheap it's not like it's gold or something. :wink::thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Use it! I went -1+1 on mine with a 520 8000 miles ago and love it, I don't need to go 190, the tickets are bad enough at 100. It transforms the bike, if youre not a top speed freak and just ride the streets it's definetly a good mod

·
Registered
23,742 Posts
Use it! I went -1+1 on mine with a 520 8000 miles ago and love it, I don't need to go 190, the tickets are bad enough at 100. It transforms the bike, if youre not a top speed freak and just ride the streets it's definetly a good mod

sshhoooo :heyyou: I am trying to get a deal hear.:heyyou::helmet:

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
sshhoooo :heyyou: I am trying to get a deal hear.:heyyou::helmet:
Oh.....uhhhhh....yeah, the 520 is too weak for a 1000, the sprockets wear fast and teeth just break off, the chains ate more liable to snap and uhhhh.... Lots of other bad stuff, could even ruin your flux capacitor

·
Registered
23,742 Posts
Oh.....uhhhhh....yeah, the 520 is too weak for a 1000, the sprockets wear fast and teeth just break off, the chains ate more liable to snap and uhhhh.... Lots of other bad stuff, could even ruin your flux capacitor

much better...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hahah screw you guys - would anyone give me $50 for the chain and sprockets??? I'm scared I might ruin my flux capacitor - sounds kinda expensive

And yes it is gold.

·
Where'd the boobs go?
2,655 Posts
:iamwithst s
Me too.....that is a really bad chain but I will take it off your hands for Cheap and don't say I won't sell it cheap it's not like it's gold or something. :wink::thumbsup:

:iamwithst ur hilarious like he can't pick up on that....:heyyou:

·
Registered
901 Posts
I'm a complete noOb when it comes to chains and stuff, I know there is a difference between 520, 525, and 530.... Is there any noticable difference going to a 520?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts