Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Vendor
6,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The only thing better than D.I.D’s ERV2 chain is their own ERV3. Boasting the same weight as the older model, but with 5% higher tensile strength and 15% greater fatigue strength in the 520 pitch, this X-ring chain is one of the best on the market. It’s also the same motorcycle chain we use on many of our own racebikes. If you’re swapping out chains, save yourself some dough and get an RK chain tool to do the job. This tool will pay for itself the first time you put on your own chain.

We can also put together a 520 conversion kit just for your needs.

These parts are not on our website, call MIKE at 866.931.6644 ext 804 so he can build a kit to suit your needs. Email us - FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM is the address, and be sure to include the make and year of the bike you ride along with the type of sprockets you need and we’ll get your parts shipped out fast.

The familiar gold box

The RK chain tool allows any user to perform standard chain maintenance procedures such as cutting a chain to length and attaching rivet links.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Price on chain with Renthal sprockets and I've lost my chain tool kit as well. If you have a line on the Renthal Clip ons 50MM shoot me a price on those too.

Renthal PN#s

Front

385U-520-16P ULTRALIGHT 16T

rear

184U-520-41P-HA ULTRALIGHT, HARD ANODISED, 41T HARD

thanks

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hi, would I be able to get a price on the ERV3 chain as well as front and rear Renthals sprockets (17f - 41r)? Also, how much would shipping to Melbourne, Australia, cost? Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Mike,
Shoot me a price too.
1) 2011 10r ERV3 520 chain, -1/+1 Vortex with the rear blacked out.

2) Speedo Healer

3) Chain Tool

V-Dub
Sent from my iPad using Motorcycle

·
Registered
537 Posts
520 erv3,
16T & 17T steel front,
41T & 50T aluminum rear for marchesini new 7 spokes wheel(M7R)

need shipping to 100025 beijing,China by USPS globe express mail,let me know the price,thanks!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just wondering what the differences are between Renthal vs Vortex sprockets?

I could use a PM with pricing for:

1) 2008 10r ERV3 520 chain, -1/stock sprockets, rear in black preferably.

2) speedo healer

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts