Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just curious if anybody else was planning on playing it. I was but the can't get through the server to start a game. Kinda sucks out you can't even play it singleplayer offline. Guess I'm just old fashion like that.

·
Registered
26 Posts
couldnt get on till about 530am eastern time.. been playing it ever sense.. just taking a small break to get some food and lurk the forums a bit :)

·
All show and all go 10r
5,921 Posts
Don't know what your hardware is but my laptop does ok with it. It's still a pretty demanding game. I can get a better frame rate with BF3. I've got a i7 2.2-3.1ghz 8g ram and a nvidia gt540m. Shadowing is the only thing I found that really killed fps and resolution.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Don't know what your hardware is but my laptop does ok with it. It's still a pretty demanding game. I can get a better frame rate with BF3. I've got a i7 2.2-3.1ghz 8g ram and a nvidia gt540m. Shadowing is the only thing I found that really killed fps and resolution.
That's a beast computer compared to mine. Mine can't run BF3 in lowest settings. Looks like a slide show. It can run Starcraft 3 in low/med settings with fancy graphic shadows and rendering stuff turned off. :heyyou:

·
All show and all go 10r
5,921 Posts
my cpu is hardly being used. If you have a slot for an expresscard and you don't wanna build a totally new computer you could do a external gpu. I would do one but no expresscard slot :(. diablo 3 is also pc/mac so no need to run windows 7. Would probably run better on system 10 for you.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Max Payne 3 FTW!!! Sorry I had to, I was waiting in line last night with a bunch of Diablo III dudes. Hope it's cool!

·
Boomer Sooner!
2,337 Posts
That's a beast computer compared to mine. Mine can't run BF3 in lowest settings. Looks like a slide show. It can run Starcraft 3 in low/med settings with fancy graphic shadows and rendering stuff turned off. :heyyou:
Don't run it on the windows partition. It came out for pc and Mac. When you run a virtual machine you are using up precious processing power that you want to be able to use for the game.

With the MacBook you won't be able to run to much "graphic intense" things. The difference between a MacBook and a MacBook pro is that the pro has separate power for graphic card. So the MacBooks can't handle as much graphic wise.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Don't run it on the windows partition. It came out for pc and Mac. When you run a virtual machine you are using up precious processing power that you want to be able to use for the game.

With the MacBook you won't be able to run to much "graphic intense" things. The difference between a MacBook and a MacBook pro is that the pro has separate power for graphic card. So the MacBooks can't handle as much graphic wise.
I actually reformatted the entire hard drive and installed Windows fresh deleting all the mac stuff. Never cared for Mac software. Windows all the way. :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
599 Posts
yes i am playing d3... pm me for my live id if u wanna hook up!

·
Registered
358 Posts
I broke down and got Diablo 3 after my cousins and my friends where telling me how awesome it was.

I first logged on with my cousins ID to see if my comp could run it. I was getting 15-20fps at the lowest settings but after playing for 10 minutes I was hoplessly hooked.

I bought it and now a level 16 Demon Hunter (Blade) and level 6 Barbarian (Conan). Today at work I posted my laptop for sale on craigslist, going to build a tower. Tired of all my friends enjoying PC games with awesome graphics and 64 player worlds while I am stuck on the 360.

Oh and if you plan on getting D3, DON'T DO IT. IT WILL SUCK YOUR SOUL OUT OF YOUR BODY.

:diablo_an
:kneel:

:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
926 Posts
my collectors edition is sitting in my mailbox waiting for me to get home from vacation :(

QS4 install & ecu flash install or d3 time... choices, choices...

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
This thread just cost me 60 dollars. I'm downloading it right now.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts