211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

THIS IS WHAT A TEN CAN DO !

Harley riders beware . . .

Red, *<:){)-

·
Registered
23,742 Posts
There has to be some Etiquette about that on the strip unless it was a Grudge match and the other guy was talking smack before. I liked it of course. :crackup:

·
Registered
536 Posts
I don't know anything about the strip, but I've seen that video before and someone said the kawi's run didn't count cause he jumped the light? That was what that red light at the bottom on his side meant. But I have no clue.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I don't know anything about the strip, but I've seen that video before and someone said the kawi's run didn't count cause he jumped the light? That was what that red light at the bottom on his side meant. But I have no clue.
WOW! what is worse, Red lighting and waving bye bye even though you just lost...........Or making a video praising the guy for losing the race and being a smartass?

Hahahahaha!

·
Registered
536 Posts
WOW! what is worse, Red lighting and waving bye bye even though you just lost...........Or making a video praising the guy for losing the race and being a smartass?

Hahahahaha!
So red lighting does mean he jumped the light? If so I wonder what kinda conversation went down after that.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
The Kawasaki did red-light, but not by much. He obviously would have won regardless.

·
Accountant in training.
2,847 Posts
Is it still a $11,000 bike when it has been stretched? Has a exhaust? And who knows what all else...?? A tuning shop put the video up so I'd wager that more than a little work was done to the 10R.

Chris

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
who cares if it was a slight jump that 40k harley still woulda lost with a half second head start.

·
Registered
344 Posts
when my bike was new and had bolt on extensions ONLY no pipe no pc i ran 5.98 in th1/8 , there is a destroyer at my track that is just now running in the 6.2s , So from what i have seen it doesnt take much mods to a 10 to run with them ,9,400 $ or 30k $ i think ill stick to the 10 !!

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
The point is that the guy not only waved as if he did win, but then also made a video in celebration of his "non win".

I just find that funny and a bit arrogant. Why not beat him fair and then flagrantly post it on youtube?

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
who cares if it was a slight jump that 40k harley still woulda lost with a half second head start.
are you asking "who cares?" in official or unofficial? because, IMO, a fault is a fault. it's not like at wimbledon when the person who is obviously winning faults they don't say "oh well he is going to win anyway so we will over look the fault"

drag racing is almost entirely about timing, and if you fuck that timing up you lose, plain and simple.

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
Holy shit some of the comments from that vid are ---> :spit:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Guys yall have to understand one thing!!! Stock motor 10 = 150-160hp Stock motor v-rod = 100hp. Now there is no reason why the 10 shouldnt out run that V-rod being stock !!! Hell post a 10 running a 1000 in the 1/4 or in the 1/8, the fact is 10's dont make alot of power they just make alot of torque. For any of you guys that know anything about cranks you should know that a 5mm crank in a 10 is the same size as a stock crank in a 1000.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
the harley guy should of blew him a kiss bc he'd be in the next round when the 10's packing up for red lighting.. i figured the 10 was faster tho

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
the fools that made that video are dumb if you red light u loose it even showed the w over the left lane. I feel the ten could have won without the red light but hey i know if i race for money at the track and you red light your giving me money

1 - 20 of 21 Posts