Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Accountant in training.
2,847 Posts
Nice picture.

I agree though. I am tired of Winter and snow.... I am ready to ride. :helmet: I just finished shovelling 4 or 5 inches of the white stuff out here in Gilberts.

Chris

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
That sucks guys it was about 75 degrees today, do you know how uncomfortable it is to ride in that kind of weather. :lol:

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Who is it that keeps saying we are having global warming. I bet you guys don't believe in that global warming :bs:?

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
THATS exactly why I live in south Texas. That's really pretty country up there, but it get very cold, and has lots of snow. I've had this hate for cold and snow ever since I went to Iceland and then Greenland. Couldn't wait to leave. :thefinger To me, the only good snowflake is a dead snowflake.:lol:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I really feel bad for you guys. It was raining for two weeks here and it felt like shyte.
Today its sunny and high 70s. I hope the riding weather come soon for you trapped in snow.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
:bs:Ya sounds like Missouri weather 1 day Nice less than 12 hrs later Snow & 10 degree's then 48-50 a day or two later.Does keep it interesting.:lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts