Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
need to start a thread for the fellas overseas and send care packages to them, just have them post up their info and what not. Think ill do that in a min so GL whacky and post ur infor when it's up and what u might like(besides ur 10) and im sure well all hook a broseph up!

·
Registered
264 Posts
need to start a thread for the fellas overseas and send care packages to them, just have them post up their info and what not. Think ill do that in a min so GL whacky and post ur infor when it's up and what u might like(besides ur 10) and im sure well all hook a broseph up!
thanks big cat i should of known this earlier i would sent info for my guys and myself.. i havent read a swb mag r in that case anything like that for a while and it sux.. its a good idea you go going.. i like

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
thanks big cat i should of known this earlier i would sent info for my guys and myself.. i havent read a swb mag r in that case anything like that for a while and it sux.. its a good idea you go going.. i like
thanks, already got the thread up just gotta see if anybody puts some info up for us to get it going

1 - 20 of 32 Posts