Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I am 1/2 way done this little trip to Iraq and now looking at future locations. Since trackdays are fairly high on the list of nearby necessities, I ask if anyone knows of trackdays nearby Denver, CO? Or maybe San Jose, CA? Looking at these locations to relocate early 09. San Jose is calling my name since proximity to Laguna, but the damn home prices are high.

Anyone know a nice places to live nearby San Jose (driving distance) if you had to work in San Jose?

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Moved to NV from san jose in 1980 but spent 13yrs there. check into the city of Campbell and its housing market.

Plenty of tracks within reason, laguna, Infineon, thunderhill and then a bit farther is RFR / renofernley raceway near me and then willow springs, buttonwillow and streets of willow.

BD

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
tracks near denver are Pueblo Motorsports park, its about 1.5hrs south.

i think there is one called IMI also, but im not sure where it is.. of course there is pikes peak race track too... but im not sure they do any trackdays there...

i rode PMP and it was ok, little rough, but its dirt cheap and no bullshit to deal w/ to ride on it.

there are rumors of a new track coming to the denver area.. :dontknow:

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/index.php

California is nice, but if it were me Id move to Colorado. prolly a little less expensive and much better scenery.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks BD and Brandon. I checked Campbell and it is still way expensive 750,000 for a 1500 sq/ft house. I am coming from a 2200 sq/ft 3 car garage in AZ. Colorado is way cheaper and can get a fortress of a house for about 350K.

I read Pikes Peak track is closed, but did look up Pueblo, which is probably close enough.

Well, if I have a choice, it is Denver. If no choice, then either one.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Thanks BD and Brandon. I checked Campbell and it is still way expensive 750,000 for a 1500 sq/ft house. I am coming from a 2200 sq/ft 3 car garage in AZ. Colorado is way cheaper and can get a fortress of a house for about 350K.

I read Pikes Peak track is closed, but did look up Pueblo, which is probably close enough.

Well, if I have a choice, it is Denver. If no choice, then either one.

I lived in CO Springs. might go back someday. I like Denver, but its a little too much for me. I like my space. Castle rock is nice, right between Denver & COsprings, not too big, not too small. Id prefer woodland park if i move back, its behind pikes peak and only 20mins from the springs.

good luck if u move, there are some awesome roads in CO and some great people to ride with.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts