Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if there is anybody in the Delaware, NE Maryland, SE Pennsylvania area on here? If so... anybody still riding?

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Never got any response from this before... There's gotta be somebody out there...

:bump:

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im in Jersey 30min from DE

Sweet... I've never done any riding in Jersey, but what the hell, I'll shoot over the bridge once the weather turns. You got any fun roads over there?

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
Sweet... I've never done any riding in Jersey, but what the hell, I'll shoot over the bridge once the weather turns. You got any fun roads over there?
WE got a few not great but its FUN, me and my boy always in Philly also

Just pm me or call i will pm you my cell #
Hopefully i have an exhaust by summer.

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
What's up! Yeah another Delaware rider here. I drag my car at Cecil and plan on taking the 10R this spring for test and tune days. Hit me up if you wanna meet up when the roads aren't covered in road salt/sand. I know some great roads not far from you in PA off of RT1.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's going to be absolultely perfect riding weather all weekend... Anybody in the south east PA, north east MD, south NJ, DE area want to meet up for a ride?

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Had a good ride yesterday... We were all over the place from Lancaster down to Bel Air. Looks like some more good weather heading our way this weekend. Let me know if anybody wants to meet up for a ride...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts