Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok first id like to say i do very much enjoy my zx 10.However the back seat is pretty much non existant.Ive been a kawi fan my whole life but im making my wife hate them.she likes the 08 busa, Anybody got any feedback on what i should get next?Im not quite ready for a cruizer i dont think:dontknow:

·
Registered
561 Posts
Ok first id like to say i do very much enjoy my zx 10.However the back seat is pretty much non existant.Ive been a kawi fan my whole life but im making my wife hate them.she likes the 08 busa, Anybody got any feedback on what i should get next?Im not quite ready for a cruizer i dont think:dontknow:
She likes Busas? That's legal standing for a divorce in my book.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
can anyone tell me ride differences between th zx10 and zx14 i say the 10 is an animal. does the 14 have more rwhp i would assume it has alot more low end torque.

·
Just trolling
2,618 Posts
if shes lookin at a busa. the zx14 is kawi's version of it. as the gsxr1k-zx10 but the 14 just like the busa is "drag strip orientated" and is IMO a more relaxed sport bike. ive sat on them their way more confy, they still got every bit of styling sports bikes do. And they look badass.

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
REMOVE the secondaries on a 14 and you'll be surprised how much it wakes this monster up!!.........you'll be up around 180 pretty quick!....

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
and what do wives know anyway huh?..........lol........don't listen to her!!.:wink:

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
:welcome: and :hello:

Dont listen to these guys:lol: If your lucky enough to have a wife that doesnt bitch about even having a bike, is a good wife, listen to her and let her put her opinion in, and make a decision together...then you both will be happy!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
she is on the back. Slap some sense into here or rev up and pop her off

:welcome:

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
:welcome::eek:ccasion1 and just to let you know i have riden both the new 08 busa and 14 and the 14 is better all around! I like the brakes and it handles great too! the engine is smooth but the bike it's real fast! so if i was you i would consider the 14 and not the busa. OH and BTW it's way more comfy than the busa and your lady will love that.:thumbsup:

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
At least take her to the 14 and she how she reacts to that if she likes buy if she insists on the busa divorce her:welcome:

·
Beginner w/29k miles :o)
3,008 Posts
:welcome::hello::welcome:
you should have her get her own bike then you dont have to worry about a back seat

1 - 20 of 26 Posts