Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
while I was SWB, the second time Id ever ridden the bike setup short like this. Needless to say, I got my ass whooped. Had fun though, got a lot of learning to do.

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
Man that was so close!! :lol: that's a real racer right there though. Atta boy OP. so many guys won't race someone if they know for a fact thy will get beat. Personally I like doin it because it makes you try and work harder! :mrgreen:

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
Amen to that, all of my best times seem to be on the yellow slip. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Man that was so close!! :lol: that's a real racer right there though. Atta boy OP. so many guys won't race someone if they know for a fact thy will get beat. Personally I like doin it because it makes you try and work harder! :mrgreen:

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
Amen to that, all of my best times seem to be on the yellow slip. :thumbsup:
Absolute truth guys. I usually run better against guys I dont think I can beat, by a close margin though. My best pass ever was actually against Shorty from Madness when I went 6.36 when my 10 was 61"WB. Ill definently keep going at it as much as I can. SWB is such a challenge to learn. Plus note, I was racing a guy on a stretched 14 and it was his 2nd time out. Managed to beat him both times. I was pretty stoked about that.

You should come with us sometime man!

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wetley is slow we all know this.

What u running wetley. U spray that thing yet
psht, I gave him the jump! :lol:

The devils reject bike!!

OP why is it SWB, I thought you have it stretched?
I did a track day in August and had de-stretched it for that. I just havent stretched it back out since then and have dragged it twice while its short

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You mean amazing? Man, Im just barely learning how to drag the thing SWB and thats what you come to say? What a character you are.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Im not sure I hope I can make it this thursday before we goto sacramento on friday, Wanna go?
Shit thats next week huh? Nah, I cant make that. Dont have the funds for it. Ill probably do the week after. Dont have to rush or anything to prep to leave if you wanna go then.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Shorty, this one is for you. Same day as the other video. Stretched 14 in the other lane.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah. hes learning still too. he was getting better by the end of the night though. he just couldnt take waiting until we got to go around again, so he bounced early

1 - 18 of 18 Posts