Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i have just fitted the decat pipe i had made
looking forward to starting it in the morning lol

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
very nice. how hard would it have been to knock out the cats instead?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it cost me £150 to have it made as just knocking the old cat out was i paint and you would still get a build up of gas
with this one its a free flowing decat

no o2 sensors as im running a pclll and o2 blank offs

·
Banned
3,645 Posts
Great Job. I saw where one company was making and selling these a while back. May have been Leo Vince. I like it much better than punched out cat.

:thumbsup:

JJ

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
foster i would be in for one as well dude, go in to production dude.......you miss your tl at all?

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
Great job, quality looks nice. I wouldn't hesitate to send you some money for one of these also as I'm looking for one. Arrow I believe still makes them and they come with the O2 sensor bungs in them which I'd rather not have.

·
Banned
3,645 Posts
Great job, quality looks nice. I wouldn't hesitate to send you some money for one of these also as I'm looking for one. Arrow I believe still makes them and they come with the O2 sensor bungs in them which I'd rather not have.
I was thinking Leo Vince but you Sir are correct it was Arrow making them and a forum member won one on eBay and I was insanely jealous.

JJ

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
forum member won one on eBay and I was insanely jealous.

JJ

I know, I WANT ONE SO BAD! I wish someone else did make one. Maybe I'll see if a muffler shop could do one in SS for me sometime this summer...so this means I should buy someone's old cat off their bike so I don't have to take mine off for the fab work...then I'll have a bunch made for us forumers...

·
Registered
363 Posts
Looks like you can buy the arrown non cat mid pipe....couple of websites have it. Gonna pay around 180 to 185 bucks. Dont figure it would cost that much to get one made up.

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
Looks like you can buy the arrown non cat mid pipe....couple of websites have it. Gonna pay around 180 to 185 bucks. Dont figure it would cost that much to get one made up.
Did you find some websites to order it off of? I haven't had any luck yet I just found it on Arrow's website so I have the part number. I thought the 180 was euro dollars but maybe not. I wouldn't think a SS pipe like that would cost so much either, I mean damn maybe around 100 bucks but I guess I'm wrong.

·
Registered
3,360 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i had this one made.as i could not find one.
it cost me £150 to have made

$180 is cheap but i would have been changed shipping and vat whan it comes in to not so cheap ones it hits my door step

1 - 19 of 19 Posts