Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've searched and participated in a few threads and have come up empty handed.. I am in need of OEM style chome decals for my fairings and tail on my 06.. Anyone know the best person or place to go? I would like to give the business to a member..

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very nice! I just changed my mind, I think I may go with flat black decals for my gloss ebony... Kind of a ghost effect.. Either that or bronze to match the forks and poop wheels.. Either way, I would much rather give him, a trusted member, the business.. We'll see if I get a response. Thanks for the pics!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
By the way; the purple, white, and green reminds me of a Kawasaki electric piano/keyboard I had when I was a kid.. Blast from the past!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the suggestion.. I am working with CKRUZEL now to do two sets. I will update as soon as I finalize things with him.
Big props to Chris DrippinWet.com for hooking me up with a couple of sets of decals. I decided to stick with the OEM type chrome. He even did a quick set of windscreen decals just to make things pop. His prices are unbeatable and the quality is second to none! Thanks Chris, I'll be in touch soon to discuss a peronalized custom rider set.
Here are some pics:
001.jpg

004.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

·
Registered
62 Posts
thanks for the order! looks good!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts