Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
I'm watching it now... Seems interesting. Being that close to cliffs would flip me out in a big truck.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
From what I'm seeing. It's a seriously dangerous road compounded by a bunch of idiots driving way too fast on it. At least the guy on the show is. He is hauling while complaining he can't see around a single lane switchback. What an idiot.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea, did you catch the part at the end where they said, "they're building a new road but its 7 YEARS behind sched. and $60 million over budget" lol, i think theyre gonna be driving the old road for a few more years :headshake:

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
that is poor management to get that far behind schedule...thats crazy

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Yeah I heard that. It reminded me of the road on the island of Oahu, Hawaii. They built a road that took somewheres around 40-50 years to build and some workers refused to work on it due to the upset spirits in the mtns. I can't remember the name of the highway. It can't be cheap doing that kinda thing. Oh and luckz, its close to a third world country in the middle of no where. It'd be impossible with the terrain, money issues, and other environment factors to get it done quickly.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts