Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
welds like he has palsy
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well myself and a buddy are headed up to the Gap and will be there from 5/27 - 6/3. I'm freak'n stoked. We're staying here: www.stewartrentals.com. The lady is only charging us $450 which is pretty good. She said the pics don't do the cabin justice because they've all been updated. I can't freak'n wait! :helmet:

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'll be there the 25th through the 28th. Staying at Topoco Lodge. Stayed there last year too and it's nice. Doesn't look as nice as the Hot Tub Cabin ....... I'll have to look into that for next year. :D

·
Registered
590 Posts
I was on my way there last week but it rained the whole trip so we decided to make our 2200 mile round trip from Iowa to NC into a 1200 mile round trip...ended up in Southern Illinois at my Dad's house for 2 days.. sukd.. we road in the rain almost everyday..

·
welds like he has palsy
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It seems like everyone will be there right before or right after us...oh well. We're meeting two friends up there. One lives in Bryson City and he's a North Carolina Highway Patrol Officer, so he knows some of the back roads that are just as good, but not as much traffic. We're leaving the evening of 5/26 and driving through the night. If you haven't been, it's well worth the trip.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts