Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 411 Posts

·
Team Green Baby!
2013 MV Agusta Brutale 1090RR
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They got a sale going on right now. HID kits are about 1/2 off retail! I been meaning to buy these for awhile now and this was the perfect opportunity! Good things happen for those who wait. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
That kit that you see for sale is the raptor kit.The ddm kit is the slim ballast which cost more.

·
Registered
265 Posts
think we broke their site. not loading in opera or in I.E.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Oh my bad... I was just looking at the raptor kit that they had for sale for 29.95. You cant go wrong with the ddm kits.

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
Seems to load fine here. Good find. Gotta put that on the Christmas list and drop a serious hint.
i got the wife to add this to my belated birthday present. she did'nt get them then, because she was unsure of what to get. i did make her feel better when i told her i saved her about $40 with the sale! went with the 55w, 6k kit. cant wait to get them installed...:helmet:

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
i got the wife to add this to my belated birthday present. she did'nt get them then, because she was unsure of what to get. i did make her feel better when i told her i saved her about $40 with the sale! went with the 55w, 6k kit. cant wait to get them installed...:helmet:
:eek:ccasion1:thumbsup:....you'll love me!......best mod I have ever done!!!!...makes night riding sooo much easier.........

·
Team Green Baby!
2013 MV Agusta Brutale 1090RR
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
just got the 55W 8000k in temperature. Great! Thanks
No prob. It's always worth sharing if it's gonna save money. I wanted to get the 8k 55w kit too but after doing some research and calling DDM, I decided to go w/ the 6k 55w kit instead. The rep said if you're looking for light output, go for 6k but if you're looking for color then go 8k. I wanted visibility and a clear white look. I read though the 8k 55w kit will look more like the 6k 35w kit because they tend to wash out some of the color of the HID bulb from the light output.

I was skeptic about the 55w kit. It melting the housing and such but the rep said it should be fine as long as I don't leave it on for hours upon hours. Then again, the oem halogens generates about 60w.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
^ i was thinkink about the 6K for the reason of the light output, but after reading on the ddm site, they said that 8k 55W looks like the 6k 35W. i figured it would still be "white". And i sure damn hope it won't melt the lenses!!!

·
Registered
685 Posts
Just ordered a high and low beam set in 5000K. Thanks!

·
Registered
772 Posts
just ordered a set of 55w in 6k

hopefully they don't run out before I get mine.

1 - 20 of 411 Posts