Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone tell me why we can come in first and second in supersport. But then come in 24 and 25th in superbike? Wtf?

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
uh, they crashed. hayden gave the usual "the data showed i did exactly what i did the previous lap, i just dont know what appened." whatever, they didnt get it done. good deal on the supersport results though.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Someone needs to tell Kawi to pull their heads out of their asses and put money into more than just bubba stewart.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Damn. I need to get speed so I can watch this season. The Continued 600 victories arent enuff. We need litre success!!!

Putting my monster drink in the air and hoping for the best!!!

·
Registered
612 Posts
yeah after roger went down i didn't even want to watch the race and just go buy a hat or something... i didn't know what happened at te race and when I got home I watched it on the dvr and only know what happened, but they didn't show it if not at the end... the 200 was awesome. every lap untill the first pit was fun to watch. everyone stood up when they were coming out of that last turn. watching kawi finally take it when they were side by side and finish in the 1 and 2 made my day. kinda made me want a green one just so let people know aa kawi is coming from a distance and let them "yeah... it's a kawi"

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Yanawaga came in 4th on the zx10 which is pretty good considering there finishes last year.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
The liter bikes were doing fine until Hayden crashed if they can keep the rubber side down I think they will do alot better this year bikes seem to be strong enough to at least keep up.
The 600 class is going to be close this year Kawi would have still probally been on the podium if the Honda's would not have had the problems but do not think they would have won.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts