Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any trackdays at Daytona? What are the closest tracks to Tampa?
Thanks for any info.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Almost 100% sure there are no trackdays at Daytona. They do however let people run the track a little bit during bikeweek. Heck even harleys can get out there if they are qualified to be able to get on a racetrack. It was pretty cool seeing some busas out there. But by no means was it a "true" trackday. Its kinda like everyone got out and ran around. I even believe all sizes of bikes were able to be out at the same time. It didn't last all day or anything.

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
BigBlue said:
Thanks for any info.
Im hoasting one in jennings fl. 105 gets you in pm me if interested, thats by 75 and 10

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
BigBlue said:
Thanks for any info.
Twice a year Team Hammer puts on a "school" thats about as close as it gets to a track day at Daytona

·
Banned
814 Posts
Trey, thats Vincent Haskovech's team right? whom he was riding for when he had the accident.

·
Registered
787 Posts
That's one hell of a ride.........Daytona.:eyecrazy:

I've rode there four times with TeamHammer. Once on my ZX12R. You better take extra tires if you ever go.........and pack a lunch. You'll need them.:wink:

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
BackMarker said:
That's one hell of a ride.........Daytona.:eyecrazy:

I've rode there four times with TeamHammer. Once on my ZX12R. You better take extra tires if you ever go.........and pack a lunch. You'll need them.:wink:
and a clean pair of underwear:mrgreen:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts