Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think Kawi may surprise some people with thier superbike. A podium finish would be a huge boost for the new bike and factory supported team.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Won't get a podium until about the middle of the year. But we won't be out of the top 10 at Daytona. We are far behind in development. Even the Hondas are looking better than us this year and thats saying alot. It's gonna take about a year for the bike and the boys to get use to them.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Andy said:
My prediction:

1 Mladin

2 Spies

3 Duhamel
Must had predicted after the race!!!:lol:

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
I wouldn't be trying to claim too much credit for the prediction. It was kind of a no-brainer. The only possible variant was predicting DuHamel for 3rd. And he was the most logical choice.

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
I thought Spies had the best chance of ruining my prediction and he almost did.

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
Andy said:
wow you should play the lotto with that run goin:mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Andy said:
In the mid part of the race, it seemed like Spies could not easily draft past Mladin but Mladin could easily draft past Spies. At that point, I felt he had almost zero chance of winning. Mladin had him covered. Mladin's move to get Spies leading out on to the banking was certainly slicker than DiSalvo's wave at Hacking to get him go by in the Superstock race.

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
zeta xray said:
Mladin's move to get Spies leading out on to the banking was certainly slicker than DiSalvo's wave at Hacking to get him go by in the Superstock race.
That'll learn him to showboat.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
They should let the truimph 675 compete with the 600s. I think it would be kinda funny.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts