Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm headed down June first for my first visit to Daytona beach.... Looking to go out, hit many many many bars and clubs... since i'm limited to just a few nights I don't wanna waste time going to places that just suck...... Thanks for the help! ! ! !

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol...... I've already been kicked out of there.. Jk

Its beena little while since we have talked.... I hope all is going well for you

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
Lol...... I've already been kicked out of there.. Jk

Its beena little while since we have talked.... I hope all is going well for you

Well you are just out of luck then, not sure where you can go then! :lol:

All is well here, same old stuff, working and riding when I can.

Hope all is well with you, and stayin out of trouble:heyyou:well at least til first of June :lol:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
all the clubs in daytona are too small and too crowded lol...unless you like tight areas and a sausage fest they arent for you haha...

·
Registered
409 Posts
ive only been for bike week and i imagine that is a different atmosphere than what you will be experiencing.

but main street has a shit load of bars on it pretty much side by side.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I live in Daytona not a whole lot to do round here unless its an event which nothing is coming up anytime soon I would just wait til biketoberfest to come here :) but there are a few clubs on seabreeze Blvd and a few tity bars i recommend lollipops :) but during events its a whole nother story

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
i live in daytona not a whole lot to do round here unless its an event which nothing is coming up anytime soon i would just wait til biketoberfest to come here :) but there are a few clubs on seabreeze blvd and a few tity bars i recommend lollipops :) but during events its a whole nother story
:+1:

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thx everyone......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts