Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Chairman of the Board
16,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to share some shots I took today at the 200 Theres a quick clip of the race start and some action pics along with some of the folks at the race Jason DiSalvo, Josh Hayes, Keith Code, Larry, Heather and Momma Pegram.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Does anyone know if there is a way to watch the 200 now? I missed it today and it doesn't look to be up on racingfor.me

It was killing me not being able to watch today

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Wow you lucky dog you always wanted to go to Daytona. Its on my bucket list. Great shots. www.fanschoicetv.com aired the races yesterday but beware they try to get you to download a bunch of crap took me most of last night to get it out of my computer.

·
Administrator
6,701 Posts
:thumbsup:

Writing this AMA year off as a total loss. Hopefully next year when they bring the Superbikes back for the 200 they'll also generate enough interest to get back on TV

·
Chairman of the Board
16,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:thumbsup:

Writing this AMA year off as a total loss. Hopefully next year when they bring the Superbikes back for the 200 they'll also generate enough interest to get back on TV
The Superbikes WILL be back for the 200 starting next year. This years trap speed for the Superbikes was 205 mph so it should be a great race next year.

:eek:ccasion14:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts