Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I shot Dave Moss a question on his facebook about suspension and thougths on the Gen 4. He was kind enough to post a quick video reply. Confirming what I felt about the rear shock:thumbsup:

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
thats interesting, those BPF are bad ass. if anything the 3gen rear shock feels like a cinder block.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Thats pretty cool, I have worked with him on setting up my bikes suspension and he helped alot and got my bike working very well for my weight...

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
That was a incredible review! And I say that because he is completely non bias towards either bike. He just says what the weakness is, how to fix it, and then moves on.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wish he got out to the east coast. What I would give to work with him again for just a half day.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
very nice review. I love reviews that point out good and bad on both without bashing. I haven't noticed what he is talking about with the spring but I'm not doing track or a Motogp racer either so I'm sure it doesn't apply to me. Would like to see him get on each of the bikes though to hear more of his opinion on everything.

·
Registered
106 Posts
"I'm Dave Moss."

I guess it loses something in the translation when typed, but trust me, it sounds *JUST* like him. :)

-Matt

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Former school teacher... I'm impressed. Sounds like a very articulate and intelligent person!

<--- (former teacher as well!)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts