Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was planning on buying this but I wanted to ask around a little.

Is it too basic or do you get some good information? I mean I know how to set sag and play with the rebound and compression somewhat. What I m trying to figure out is, is this DVD set gonna just talk about the basics and tell me what I already know (as far as measurements) or am I gonna learn enough new stuff to justify spending $40 on it?

Anybody out there who gave it a try let me know please.

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
Check into "suspension for mortals" there is a book or 2 and 2 discs, a friend had them a little while back and they are VERY informative IMO anyway. but i'm sure the one you're talking about is good too, i've never heard anything bad about Mr. Moss.

·
11,423 Posts
There are several places you can download the "torrent" of suspension for mortals if you do a quick google search so there should be some available of the Moss set as well.

·
11,423 Posts
Thanks Nate, good lookin out man....rep sent

·
Registered
681 Posts
there is a couple on torrenthound.com but they want you to pay 2 dollars for a membership, and i found a few more but they are all garbage and want you to pay. ill have my girlfriend find it when she gets here, it will take her like 30 seconds and it will take me 2 hours, lol. ill post the link up when i get it. she knows where all the free download sites are.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have been downloading the "Suspension for Mortals". Its in 2 parts as torrents. Part one downloaded in about 1 hour but I have been trying to download part 2 for 3 days now (Part one was all the stuff I already knew) and its only at %14. I looked for the Dave Moss torrents but they are nowhere to be found. Whenever a torrent site wants you to pay for it, it usually turns out bogus because it would have seeders on free sites as well.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
681 Posts
dont download that one, there is no sound. i just searched "dave moss suspension dvd free download" in google search.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dont download that one, there is no sound. i just searched "dave moss suspension dvd free download" in google search.
did you try running it with VLC Player? Some of the movies I download didn't have sound or asked for codecs and such and I started using VLC player and all the problems went away.
I m gonna give it a shot with VLC and let you know if it still doesnt have sound.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Do you have a working link for Suspension for Mortals Part 2? I have part one but part 2 torrent is taking forever to download because there is no one seeding it.

·
Registered
669 Posts
I'm a real donkey when it time to download stuff from torrent. if you have a real easy way to get it to download safely let me know please

·
Registered
681 Posts
i can't find suspension for mortals part 2 anywhere for free, every site wants you to register. did anybody download part 2 of the dave moss one?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts