Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
oK I'm new to the sight. I like it it is very cool. I am having a problem with a digi gear indicater. I need the wiring diagram for a 2005 ZX10r. I am having a problem with the nurtral wire. They wiring diagram that i have says that i need to use the light green with brown bends on it but i dont have that color on my bike. Please help me before i kill someone.

Thanks
CoryPS

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
:welcome: Not sure about the wire but welcome to the board.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
CoryPS said:
Thanks i hope someone can help me

should have bought the plug-in version, :badteeth: it costs about $40 for the harness adaptor...don't know if yours came with a plug or if you can convert it. :dontknow: Also, are you saying that you have a wiring diagram for the 04 but it's not matching in color code for the 05 bike you have?

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
titanium said:
:welcome:

Holly shit batman..talk about a late welcome...at least give the guy his info. he needs:idea::lol:

·
Registered
447 Posts
sorry to say Cory, but the Plug-n-play version is much easier, even I did that wrong and got help from Bluedevil.........who I see still stay on top of things.....BTW welcome to our community:welcome:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
saki10man said:
sorry to say Cory, but the Plug-n-play version is much easier, even I did that wrong and got help from Bluedevil.........who I see still stay on top of things.....BTW welcome to our community:welcome:

Hey Saki..nice to see you back....if I work my own gear indicator project out for mass production...you will be one on the top of the list....no programing and you can sell tha Aucumen on ebay and get a better one and your money back. :wink:

·
Registered
447 Posts
sounds good Bluedevil..............u know I will be all for it. Mine Acumen doesnt respond as fast as I thought it would anyway............:idea:

·
Registered
206 Posts
bluedevil said:
Hey Saki..nice to see you back....if I work my own gear indicator project out for mass production...you will be one on the top of the list....no programing and you can sell tha Aucumen on ebay and get a better one and your money back. :wink:
Hey bluedevil, don't forget me on your list when your gear indicator hits mass production.:smile:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
7015 said:
Hey bluedevil, don't forget me on your list when your gear indicator hits mass production.:smile:
lol, I hope to get it out to everyone if I can...I will update the "cheap indicator section soon"...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
206 Posts
bluedevil said:
lol, I hope to get it out to everyone if I can...I will update the "cheap indicator section soon"...:thumbsup:
My mechanic called me last night and asked me if I knew about the Kawasaki gear indicator stuff. He was looking at a Kawasaki wiring diagram to hook up a Dyna shift light to the factory shift minder.

Anyway, I told him about you and sent the "cheap indicator" thread link to him. Keep us posted!

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
got it..........devil you dirty dog........u r definitely da man.....that is some skilled work there my friend, I got my $$$$$$ ready. No rush but when you are done make sure you patent that so no one steals it from you. AGAIN, GREAT WORK!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts