Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tried of paying $300 per tune every time i make a change to my bike looking for some kind of afr data logger. Bazazz is only for the 06+. I have bungs already in the pipe.

I have looked at the wego 3. i do like the software because it outputs a graph i can inport into the PC3 software to make changes. But at $450 It seams way overpriced for the hardware.

Is there any cheap options or DIY plans. all i need is is a afr chart with Throttle positon. And does not haft to be perment on the bike.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Wego III is good, another option is Innovate DL-32 but its even more expensive.

A non-permanent solution is a LC1.

·
Registered
772 Posts
wego works well,auto tune is really only for streetriding...it wont log near fast enough for dragracing.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
wego works well,auto tune is really only for streetriding...it wont log near fast enough for dragracing.
theres a few people that have them working for drag racing....over on PB a guy with a 14 pm'd me and tried to help me out....his works but not to many others...he had dynojet go into his laptop and PCV via remote over the internet and dynojet got it working for him.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What about the stand alone wideband 2 system from dynojet? It has rpm,tps and AFR. It should be easy to read and manualy adjust the map. Anyone tried that? I think it datalogs with out the lcd screen but im not sure.

·
Registered
772 Posts
What about the stand alone wideband 2 system from dynojet? It has rpm,tps and AFR. It should be easy to read and manualy adjust the map. Anyone tried that? I think it datalogs with out the lcd screen but im not sure.
there is 2 diff displays you can buy but i know one of em for a fact doesnt have a fast enough sample rate cause i got that one......you guys dont listen to anybody....guys will voice what really works and is the easiest and then you will come back with what about this?and this?and this and fuckin this? do some research for yourself if you dont wana listen to anybody and quit bein a ? whore:idea:

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just like to know all the options. I'm leaning toward the wego 3 but you never know there might be a product out there that might work better for my application. I was asking about the wideband because its made by dynojet so maybe it would integrate with the powercommandar easier. I have done the research and no one has used one from what i can find.

Just looking for options man that is what a forum is about. Thanks for the input though i did not know there was 2 screens!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts