Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the only option for loging data for a ZX-10R a system such as power comander or Bazzaz?

I searched, but I did not find much information on this, some things about A/F logging, but I am not sure if this is just talking about the sensor or what.

I understand the bike does not have OBD2 like a car, but is there any option similar to this, the information I have seen has been sorta limited?

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
I use a WEGOIII and love it. I kind of wish it had expandable memory though.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What are the data logging capabilities of something like the bazazz or power commander etc... is this even relevant or aplicable?

·
Registered
363 Posts
I don't think the power commander has any memory to record data. It just modifies the fueling map, and with add ons, the ignition curve as well.

Dunno about the bizzap box.

Innovate makes a wego box that records data. You can get add on boxes to measure at least five parameters like TP, RPM, O2, injector duty cycle, and cylinder head or exhaust temp with type k thermocouples. I have the add on box that I'll probably never use. Its brand new. If you go that route I'll make you a good deal.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I don't think the power commander has any memory to record data. It just modifies the fueling map, and with add ons, the ignition curve as well.

Dunno about the bizzap box.

Innovate makes a wego box that records data. You can get add on boxes to measure at least five parameters like TP, RPM, O2, injector duty cycle, and cylinder head or exhaust temp with type k thermocouples. I have the add on box that I'll probably never use. Its brand new. If you go that route I'll make you a good deal.
very tempting, these are all things I would like to know

I have another option too, I can also record voltages and current values -10 to 10 Volts or 0-20 mA signals, at very high rates 20k samples/s the only problem is that I have no clue as to the gain of any of the sensors on the bike are. Can anyone point me in that direction, also the injectors I assume use Pulse Width Modulation PWM to fire, could be wrong on that, is that correct. I really do not want to hack up my wiring harness, but I will do what I must in order to get the info.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts