Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well all those that remember my friend Daniel that fell off his GSXR 600 a couple of months ago, broke his leg into a million pieces and has all the pins up in his knee..... he's getting better. He finally got enough movement in his knee to go buy this

so apparently he is feeling better.

The doctor says he shouldn't walk for another three weeks, so he has to stop at the same place he left from so that his crutches will be there when he gets off the GSXR 1000.

:crackup:

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
good for him. i am in that same boat but mine was way worse. I ripped my knee open and broke my foot. I can barley shift gears right now. i also lost my spleen and had a piece of my arm removed. Tell your buddy to take his time and don't do anything he shouldn't do to mess up his recovery time.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
LMAO ya I had a suzuki at one point I probably should of stayed away from bike when a car hit me on that but then Kawi had to make the new 06 zx10r and I just had to have it. then a cop hit me so oh well. but ill tell you this much insurance got me another zx10r instead of paying the loan off lol so i am staoked on that.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Tell him he'll recover a lot faster if he ditches the Yankees hat for a Red Sox one.:badteeth: J/K, best of luck his way.

·
Registered
216 Posts
With very little practice i was able to use two canes instead of crutches. You can buy canes that fold up to about 1ft. long and keep them in a backpack.

·
Man About Town
1,076 Posts
:beer: To continued recovery for the Daniels.:hello:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Don't know how he wrecked the 600, but I hope he is especially careful with that bad boy... I have an '05 Gix 1K and it is a freaky machine. You know you are riding it and you really have to wring its neck to keep control. It is truly a race bike in street clothes... Best wishes to your friend, shoulda bought the Kawi though if he really wanted rider's bike.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts