Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to give a BIG thank you to Dan Kyle and his tech Mike. We were up in Monterey this weekend enjoying some of the costal highways and I had a lowside crash. I wasn't hurt but the crash took out my right rear set. The local dealer had no parts in stock but was able to reach one of Dan's guys on his cell phone. He and Dan met me at the shop 5 minutes later and they both went to work getting my bike road worthy for the ride home. They went above and beyond to help an out of towner who was stranded. They are stand up guys, they do good work and they sell great products. They have earned my business and support going forward. Definitely solid guys in our industry.

Reactions: MagicMavis

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Dan Kyle is the man indeed,
he has done all my suspensions over the last 8 years and spent countless hours on the phone helping me get dialed in or give me suggestions on what really works..
making a call to him for my ducati forks as well.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
dan is good peoples, that is for sure!!! when i got my rc51 at first, i swore something was wrong with the front end as i thought a spacer was missing or something. like 10 emails, 3 phone calls, etc. and we figured it out.

plus they'll just talk to ya for however long and you actually don't feel like your getting ripped off.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
i dont know of him, but sounds like he hooked it up

1 - 6 of 6 Posts