Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you had to choose between a Hyperpro or GPR, which one would you go with? I really want a Scotts but the extra $175 smacks for the mounting bracket blows.

Thanks ahead for the advice.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I went with the Hyperpro for cost, looks and a group buy. Additionally I don't care for the external pivot on the Scott that requires grease on it....attracts dirt.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
I got a Hyperpro RSC for a bargain.
No complaints with it, but had it not been for the really great price I would have gone Ohlins.
Can't go wrong there, Kawi even went with Ohlins stock for 06.

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Bombtek93 said:
If you had to choose between a Hyperpro or GPR, which one would you go with? I really want a Scotts but the extra $175 smacks for the mounting bracket blows.

Thanks ahead for the advice.
The scotts is $404.00 delivered

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
I'm gonna go with hyperpro because of looks and the price isn't tha tmuch more than the gpr...that is once they have more blacks in stock...

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I ahve a GPR and love it, it was on my 636 also. I just bought the mounting kit for the 10R and swapped it over to it.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
i don't think it matters much what you go with...personal pref...i had the gpr on my 10 and i have a wp on the 7r...both work great.

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
I haven't had any problems with my GPR.

And trust me its been tested!

·
Registered
329 Posts
I would go without one if Ohlins were not an option. Save your money....buy the Ohlins....buy the Attack kit and mount to fork leg...it seems slightly cheaper.

·
Registered
945 Posts
i have a scotts and i would've gone hyperpro or some other type of linear in retrospect. ie. having to cut the key, grease the post, and it still gets rust, and too much adjustability for a mainly street rider

1 - 20 of 24 Posts