1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damnit! Damnit! Damnit! Damnit! Damnit! :rant:

Damnit2.JPG

Damnit! Damnit! Damnit! Damnit! Damnit! :BangHead:

This damn piss assed weather is gonna drive me to drinkin'!

squirrel.jpg

D

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Sucks for you, I quess more :postwhore:ing

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
...I'm sure y'all have heard the ole adage "rubbin' salt in the wound"...., well my roads around here are white, and it ain't from no dagone snow!!! :headshake

D

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
blue thunder said:
dally, i am headed to boone this weekend... appalachian to be exact and i hope it does not snow.. i will be driving in that crap..
...well I hope it don't either, but if it does BE CAREFUL. :helmet:

D

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
blue thunder said:
dally, i am headed to boone this weekend... appalachian to be exact and i hope it does not snow.. i will be driving in that crap..
They usually keep 421 adn 321 pretty clean so you shouldn't have any problems. I grew up in that area. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
167 Posts
We had a break in the weather (between cold fronts) over the weekend so the wife and I decided to make a run over to Hillsboro (Texas that is). When we got off the bikes at the mall I noticed that the rubber blinker stalk on her Duck was broken almost all the way through. After her shoping spree we decided to make a run down to the Ducati shop in Waco for a replacement and we stayed and visited a little too long and that front blew in on us. It's about a 50 mile ride home and we were popsicles by the time we got there.

Bad planning! Wuff

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
BigDally said:
Damnit! Damnit! Damnit! Damnit! Damnit! :rant:

Damnit! Damnit! Damnit! Damnit! Damnit! :BangHead:

This damn piss assed weather is gonna drive me to drinkin'!

D
Christ BD, that is damn near a heat wave 'round these parts. Big 'ol 0 degrees here and yes I am drinkin' Cheers!:beer:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
well im not gonna laugh at the snowy weather b/c some of u guys will just make fun of the fact i ride in florida :sad:

but at least we dont have snow :mrgreen:

·
Registered
560 Posts
Dally honey, what are you whining about - I haven't ridden since late October!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am still waiting the 49 days till Spring to do it all over again! WOOHOOO :helmet:

·
Registered
758 Posts
:mrgreen: It's gonna be chilly here in San Jose, CA this weekend! Weather.com predicts 64 Degrees average this weekend. Darn I wanted to wear my new cargo shorts from the GAP!!! LOL....Nah but dont worry bro Spring is less than 2 months away! :cool:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts