Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why these bitches be taking pictures from angles and you dont see their fat rolls till you roll up in your car and see the bitch

and then you really want to drive off and be like god damn lying bitch

but then you also want to get out of the car and be like, you lying fucking bitch, why you be posting sexy pictures of you online and in real life your a fucking behemoth

one way you want to get out and yell at the bitch for being a lying fat bitch

the other one you want to drive of and curse the gods for fucking you like that, you should have known, if the bitch is taking pictures from angles

ITS A FUCKING TRAP

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This bitch not worth the picturs bro trust me man, I wanted to run the fat bitch over, but thought shed just damage my car more.

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
:crackup::crackup::crackup: was it that chick that works at hooters you were yelling me about the other day?!!!......2 words bro.....BEER GOGGLES!!!:lol::lol:

Attachments

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
hahaha..i dont even want to click to enlarge..
:lol::lol: no one should!!!!:mrgreen: i thought i had a "bigger" pic dammit but that one came from my phone so that's a little as she's ever been or gonna be i'm afraid!!

·
Registered
770 Posts
aha you never know what some people think..ill stick to the picture i have on my phone instead :LOL:

well she can only go one way now..thank god shes far from where i am except when im in Eagle Pass, TX...

·
Registered
250 Posts
dude that fat hooker probably had some good poonany! haha. just about everyone on here has done a fat chick.. im a victum of a fat chick.. yes I had to see a counselor for it but I did what I did! haha. I want to see this hooker post a pic man.

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts

·
Of course you are faster
2,062 Posts

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
I allmost got trapped by one.Went to her place banged on door,she said come in in i went soon as i seen her i turned to run for the door but she was to quick and blocked my exit.I pleaded and begged my way out,scared the shit outa me.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts