Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so the quick of it is, around back home where I grew up 5 girls from 15-16 were on their way back to school at the end of lunch period, apperently they missed a stop sign and T-boned a Semi-Truck out of the 5 girls in the car 4 were killed and the driver flown to Amarillo (she survived). At the Funeral "westboro baptist church" was there to protest !. So I wonder what are they protesting? these are 15-16 yr old girls, there is nothing political there its a tragic accident. And the poor driver the only survivor she has to live with the fact she killed 4 of her best friends for the rest of her life, if she stays in her small town there will be small town talk for the rest of her life about how she killed them 4 girls. I doubt she will be normal (mentally) after this tragedy.

http://www.gctelegram.com/News/Ulysses-memorial-4-1-08

·
Banned
3,645 Posts
so the quick of it is, around back home where I grew up 5 girls from 15-16 were on their way back to school at the end of lunch period, apperently they missed a stop sign and T-boned a Semi-Truck out of the 5 girls in the car 4 were killed and the driver flown to Amarillo (she survived). At the Funeral "westboro baptist church" was there to protest !. So I wonder what are they protesting? these are 15-16 yr old girls, there is nothing political there its a tragic accident. And the poor driver the only survivor she has to live with the fact she killed 4 of her best friends for the rest of her life, if she stays in her small town there will be small town talk for the rest of her life about how she killed them 4 girls. I doubt she will be normal (mentally) after this tragedy.

http://www.gctelegram.com/News/Ulysses-memorial-4-1-08

Whats Scary about Westboro Baptist Church (besides all the members being immediate family members) is there not that stupid. Most of them have college degrees and several of them are lawyers. I saw the documentary on them the other night on Discovery I think it was.

But boy are they out in left field. No, not left field, there up in the darn cheap seats.

JJ

·
Registered
667 Posts
There's nothing christian about them thats for sure. hell, there's hardly anything human about them. Freaking leeches...........wait, no, leeches are good for bait.

Freaking lawyers :fu2:

·
Registered
542 Posts
What were they there to protest?

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Fuck the WBC!!! The are only good for LIVE FIRE practice...just remember...you don't lead women and children as much!!!!

·
Registered
667 Posts
My hunch is that they feel a funeral is the most sensative nerve they can touch & are banking (literally) on someone finally losing it & beating them within an inch of their lives. Then the money will flow.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts