Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am searching for riders in the Dallas Area. Relocated to the Dallas area this week and I am looking for anyone to ride with. I am in the Southside suburbs of Dallas. Does anyone know any meeting places, good twisty/curves roads, or people to ride with in Dallas...?

·
Registered
82 Posts
I am searching for riders in the Dallas Area. Relocated to the Dallas area this week and I am looking for anyone to ride with. I am in the Southside suburbs of Dallas. Does anyone know any meeting places, good twisty/curves roads, or people to ride with in Dallas...?
Welcome to Big "D". The Metroplex is pretty Big & spreadout! Some people stick to certain areas. But as for me, I go everywhere!

Some Meeting Places:

South Dallas

Weekends Allday - Park
Loop 12/Ledbetter - Dallas, TX

North Dallas

Tuesday Night - Blue Goose
Hwy 635/Midway Rd./Beltline - Addison, TX

Thursday Night - Sonic
Hwy 635/Pioneer/Loop 12 - Mesquite, TX

Saturday 10am -1pm - Taco Cabana
Greenville Ave./Ross Ave. - Downtown Dallas, TX

Twisties/Corning - All over! Be very careful! Be a very DEFENSIVE Rider! Dallas is like Nascar! Everybody and their Mommy want to race!! From Mini Vans to Moving Trucks.

Cuttmosis

·
Registered
1 Posts
Welcome to Big "D". The Metroplex is pretty Big & spreadout! Some people stick to certain areas. But as for me, I go everywhere!

Some Meeting Places:

South Dallas

Weekends Allday - Park
Loop 12/Ledbetter - Dallas, TX

North Dallas

Tuesday Night - Blue Goose
Hwy 635/Midway Rd./Beltline - Addison, TX

Thursday Night - Sonic
Hwy 635/Pioneer/Loop 12 - Mesquite, TX

Saturday 10am -1pm - Taco Cabana
Greenville Ave./Ross Ave. - Downtown Dallas, TX

Twisties/Corning - All over! Be very careful! Be a very DEFENSIVE Rider! Dallas is like Nascar! Everybody and their Mommy want to race!! From Mini Vans to Moving Trucks.

Cuttmosis

Hey Cutt, just wondering if you know of any other meeting places in the Arlington or Ft. Worth areas?? I've been riding mostly with the cruiser group and would love to meet a few of you guys riding sportbikes too... I live in Mansfield... Thanks..

Dan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts