Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Midland but work has me routinely coming to the Metro-plex.

It is a COLD bitch right now, But I am riding around Weatherford to South Ft. Worth. I am hoping Saturday will be clear enough to ride. Forcast calls for lower 50's.

Post up ride alerts!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will be rolling through Abilene on my way home Sunday. If weather is good Looking to ride.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Shitty Weather

Hopefully if when you come through Abilene it wont be snowing or freezing, the weather has been horrible if we cant ride this weekend we still can meet up when it gets a little warmer. Plus its hard to find anyone else around these parts with a ZX10

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will be in the Dallas area all weekend. riding, Sun. is toy ride / fundraiser.

Mike

432-889-1465

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Feb. 19 2010 i am in the D/FW area. I will be looking to ride Sat. / Sun. weather permitting. Call me

432-889-1465
432-639-5199

Mike

·
YRR
1,595 Posts
Hey whats up man, thanks for the pm. I work on saturdays and dont get off until 5 but sundays are wide open. Hopefully I can get out a little early sat and ride:smile:

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Went to Whiskey Charlies near Nokia theatre in Grand Prarie Sun. 2-28-10
Patrick Stephens stunt / practice sessions are held there now. Cool bar, Hot chicks , nice bikes. Weather was decent enough for the ride.

Attachments

·
Registered
279 Posts
WTF I didnt even know that show was last weekend I was looking for a reason to ride. Im mad I missed this, you cant hold valuable info like that to your self lol

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welllllll, Now you know. I did you a favor anyhow, was a tad windy. nicer days are upon us my friend.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Phukin rain.... 34 degrees.... :headshake

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
miykl,
Congrats on new status!!

Do you ever make it up to ride the 3 sisters?? I have gone once this year all ready. I am planning on several trips this summer / fall.

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
miykl,
Congrats on new status!!

Do you ever make it up to ride the 3 sisters?? I have gone once this year all ready. I am planning on several trips this summer / fall.
Thanks. :eek:ccasion1

No. I've still not ridden the sisters. My usual riding buds swear AR is far superior for the same trailer haul. Personally, I value some variety in the mix. Wife and I still hope to make a weekend trip in the next month or so. Hopefully the first day of spring with 6 inches of snow at the house isn't a sign of more strange weather to come! :eyecrazy:

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ya you are about in the middle. I have nothing to compare the sisters too except Cresson.

I love it and will be back several times. Perhaps we can organize a group ride in the next few months for the sisters.

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Ya you are about in the middle. I have nothing to compare the sisters too except Cresson.

I love it and will be back several times. Perhaps we can organize a group ride in the next few months for the sisters.
If my schedule allows I'd be game.

Cresson was my favorite track until I was introduced to ECR by guys that know it well. So much fun. That said I've only ridden the "old track" at Cresson so the long (combined) track may sway me some if i ever ride it.

I like the track, but I'm not a track junkie. Most often an SMR (sunday morning ride) will be my choice over a track day. There's finiancial considerations in there too. A day at the track equals a weekend in AR and I'm a tight wad. :wink:

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Back in town.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts