Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's going tommorow?

I will be making the trek from Shrevport/Bossier, I will be dressed in my Monster Kawasaki hoody so I should be easy to spy. Chime in if your going, I met up with Ervins last year and it was cool chatting with a fellow zx10r.net member.

Demo rides for the first time in Dallas too, Kawi, Can Am, Yamaha, and Harley I think. Might try and hop on the new ZX10R if I can.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Who's going tommorow?

I will be making the trek from Shrevport/Bossier, I will be dressed in my Monster Kawasaki hoody so I should be easy to spy. Chime in if your going, I met up with Ervins last year and it was cool chatting with a fellow zx10r.net member.

Demo rides for the first time in Dallas too, Kawi, Can Am, Yamaha, and Harley I think. Might try and hop on the new ZX10R if I can.
I will be there and a few guys from a local forum. We are riding down and should be there by like 10:30 or so. I will shoot you a PM with my number, call me if you plan to be there before 12 and we can meet up...

haha, just noticed my post number on this one... 666 I better post whore fast!

·
Registered
167 Posts
My son and I went tonight and it was TERRIBLE.............Moto Guzzi, Aprilia, Husky, BMW, Triumph and KTM did not show and Suzuki only had a handful of bikes.

Ducati had only 2 1198s a Monster 969 and 1100 an 848 a 1000GT and 2 Streetfighters plus a rack bike on display and the new 796 Hypermotard and that was it.

The guy did say that there were more bikes due for tomorrow.

What a disappointment.

Wuff

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
damn... sounds like another sucky year at the show. I am still going, just glad to know it won't be better than last year.

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Only going to cash in on a set of free custom molded ear plugs. Show sucks every year. ick weather Sunday so I'll go then.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
I'll probably be going to the one in NYC in jan. Even if it's a weak show, I know there will be some nice girls to look at if nothin else.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts