Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coonass on the streets. Be on alert! I'm in Plano staying just off the North sum'tin tollway. So where and when are the bike nights and rides?

'Ol girl hasn't had but 50 miles on her in over two weeks. And those were some skeery miles. Started off along my old fav twisties (after the trees had been cleared). Was hitting a nice pace until I crossed some pwr lines in a curve. That was different! I had crossed quite afew in the straights but this one skeered the hell out of me, front end bucked and I was nearly *ucked. Pace went down to 50-60. ...I had gotten used to driving over down pwr lines. Funny what you can get used to...

·
Registered
302 Posts
Dude good to here from ya. I used to be just north of plano and never really road with anybody, I didn't have enough time. But i have heard that Deep Elum(or elm) in Dallas is the hot spot for bikes on Friday and Saturday night I believe.

Also if you go north of Mckinney there are some nice country roads out there (my parents have a pony farm up that way) and it is only like 20-30 minutes north of Plano.

·
Registered
8 Posts
:diablo_an Sup fellas im in garland lookin for folks to ride with you guys ever get anything going just shout im rdy to blast out of the house anytime.

·
Registered
302 Posts
mmmmmm...and up there they have a real tex-mex place called Taco Cabanna....just saying those words make me crave a bean and cheese taco.

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
magzx12r said:
Texas Sport Bike Association has a Dallas/Ft. Worth Chapter (DFW).

www.tsba.org Website

http://www.tsba.org/UBB/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi Forum
Thats what I was going to recommend. I've been out with them a few times and am happy to say they have a no squids alowed policy. They know where all the good spots are around here too, yes both spots. :mrgreen: I plan on hitching a ride with them after it cools down a bit.

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Big Daddy said:
if they let you join them.

BD
Im sure they'd be happy for Andy to show dem boys how the 10 paints blackies on the road! :1848: :mrgreen:

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
hillcountry10r said:
Im sure they'd be happy for Andy to show dem boys how the 10 paints blackies on the road! :1848: :mrgreen:
I was with them when I painted the road blue. Not a good day. :sad: I'm glad they were there to dust me off.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts