Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in/near the Dallas area....im looking to ride to Edom, Tx next Sunday, 8-21 (Edom is in east Tx..between Canton and Tyler) Not a stunt fest/race to get there deal..(well..ok..wheelies are cool...lol..and there will be some high speed runs..:helmet:) Riding out there to eat...great lil cafe in a small town. Looking to head out bout 9-930am. Just a ride to meet some local riders, eat some good food and bs a bit. Either pm me here or email if interested. :thumbsup:

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
let me see if i'll be able to make it up that way next weekend BUT i'd have to leave Houston around 5:30-6am to make it up there by the meet time, at least there wouldn't be any traffic at that time for the 250ish mile jaunt........

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
let me see if i'll be able to make it up that way next weekend BUT i'd have to leave Houston around 5:30-6am to make it up there by the meet time, at least there wouldn't be any traffic at that time for the 250ish mile jaunt........
sweet sweet...i know this was a last minute kinda deal...which since i mostly ride alone my rides ARE usually last minute..lmaooo! if ya go...ya wanna meet somewhere closer to canton/Edom area? Or you wanna come to town here..meet then boogie home from that area?

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea I'm down. Just let me know where you wanna meet up at. I'll try to get some of my peeps to go too.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
kewl kewl...sent ya an email....i think...lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts