Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shout out to DaleC and his son who did my 15k valve adjustment last weekend. I have been dormant on this forum for awhile but it's great to see the caliber of people hasn't changed a bit. Awesome job, fast, and extremely courteous. Would absolutely recommend them for any job that a shop is trying to overcharge you on. Hit them up if you're in the San Diego area like me!

Dale and David, thanks again!

·
Registered
890 Posts
Shout out to DaleC and his son who did my 15k valve adjustment last weekend. I have been dormant on this forum for awhile but it's great to see the caliber of people hasn't changed a bit. Awesome job, fast, and extremely courteous. Would absolutely recommend them for any job that a shop is trying to overcharge you on. Hit them up if you're in the San Diego area like me!

Dale and David, thanks again!
I second that statement! Upright guys and always ready to help! :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
136 Posts
Ed and Wunnam thanks for all the fine words but all the work credit goes to David. I taught him to work on bikes years ago on my 76 KZ900 and shortly there after he was way better than I due to his enthusiasm and he is meticulous about the work. He enjoys the mechanics as much as riding.

Ed, sorry I didn't get out to meet you, maybe next time. I wanted to talk Navy a bit. My father was 30yr Navy aviation Commander and I did 4 before going to college.

Give us a call or txt if you have any bike issues. David needs moooore tires!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ed and Wunnam thanks for all the fine words but all the work credit goes to David. I taught him to work on bikes years ago on my 76 KZ900 and shortly there after he was way better than I due to his enthusiasm and he is meticulous about the work. He enjoys the mechanics as much as riding.

Ed, sorry I didn't get out to meet you, maybe next time. I wanted to talk Navy a bit. My father was 30yr Navy aviation Commander and I did 4 before going to college.

Give us a call or txt if you have any bike issues. David needs moooore tires!:thumbsup:
30 years is quite a career! Would to talk navy sometime - glad to hear you guys kept it in the family. I'll definitely hit you guys up for a ride one of these weekends.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts