Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
YRR
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dainese Laguna Seca perforated Leather Jacket is a size 50, jacket only came with shoulder/arm armor no back. I am 5'7 155 and it fits me fine with a little room for someone a little bigger. Jacket is less than a month old with no rash or tears. $250 shipped paypal. Boots SOLD!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Wow, great price for a nice jacket! Too bad I have too many jackets already.. my wife thinks I'm obsessed with riding gear...

Just for kicks, can you take a close-up of the venting perforation? I've only seen the non-vented Laguna Seca jacket

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Damn, man... nice. You really are testing my will-power! That perforation is suh-weet!

But then I'm going to have to get matching Dainese trackpants to match... like a good little princess who has to cuh-ordinate!

Bumpity bump..

·
Registered
128 Posts
Damn, man... nice. You really are testing my will-power! That perforation is suh-weet!

But then I'm going to have to get matching Dainese trackpants to match... like a good little princess who has to cuh-ordinate!

Bumpity bump..
this jacket doesnt have a 360 zipper. so you wouldnt have to buy those track pants

1 - 14 of 14 Posts