·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
na... Im tearing down the 10, going to part it out. I've been riding my friends bikes but that just feels like I'm cheating on my girl or something. I think I am going to buy a zx6. I love the 10, but I really want something light to tear up the canyons.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was actually thinking about finding a "grey market" 2 stroke streetbike. Thoughts or opinions on these? I hear the Suzuki RGV 250 is pretty sweet. The '99 has inverted forks, wheighs about 300lbs and has a redline of 21,000RPM. Sounds tempting.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:bump: Dying to hear opinions on Grey Market 250 two strokes. I know it is a radically different bike than the 10 but everything I have read about it makes it sound VERY lucrative.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
just buy the 6R and stick a D&D can on it...that way it will be as loud as the 250....:mrgreen:

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
:bump: Dying to hear opinions on Grey Market 250 two strokes. I know it is a radically different bike than the 10 but everything I have read about it makes it sound VERY lucrative.

Rustang is back :mrgreen: hehehe. Grey market bikes gets too expensive and parts hard to get, the Honda's are your best choice of two strockers. Good luck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts