Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys just wanted to ask a question,i have an akrapovic ti slip-on and was wondering if having it cut shorter would alter the performance,i want to go down to between 12" and 18",would i need a PCIII because i dont really want to fork out £500 which is what it would cost for the power commander and dyno time,would it sound different being shorter and would it use more fuel,any response would be much appreciated,if anyone has done this i would be interested in hearing the results it gave.c...cheers.

·
Banned
125 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Thanks Miykl !! Seems we have some "Haters" on the site...I'll try and do a short video with sound this weekend .. I've got a Street Race this evening at 5:30 for $1000.... I got a private call last night and was told to meet at our spot for a $1000... The chump called private and didn't leave his name or number..... It should be good if he even shows up...
Recon

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
did he show?

·
OG Post Whore
10,400 Posts
any updates?

·
Registered
128 Posts
It was some of my Club Members giving me a hard time.... I went to the club house and there were about 40 bikes there. We all rode out to meet up with this guy and the joke was on me...It was all just set up so the club would come together and everyone just raced eachother.... We had a blast... And I had a good laugh...
Recon

1 - 10 of 10 Posts