Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
im selling my mint 06 zx10 with a custom lexus pearl white paint, high gloss black powder coated rims, full two brothers exhaust, 2nd butterflies removed, power comander with custom map, rare windscreen, 1/5 th throtle, ivans tre, undertail kit, smoked flushmounts, smoked headlights, resistors to ecu to let the cpu know the dual exhaust is gone and wide open, hid 6k lights, renthal gearing, custom tribal reflective graphics, brand new dual compound rear, new micholi pilot ct2 front dual compound, custom seat, bar and swing arm sliders, dyno tuned, k &n intake, led tail light. i have over $7000 invested in aftermarkets not including the price of the bike. i have invested 6500 for bike plus 7000 in goodies. A total of $13500.00 looking to sell to buy a jet boat. im asking 7500 or best offer. pics to follow.

pic is before graphics new ones to come

Attachments

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
The bike has about 8k miles or less, I was the one that installed the 1/5th and removed the 2ndaries. I can vouch for the rear tire being 100 miles or so, his old rear tire blew on the way to my house so he had to let the bike spend the night in my garage...where my 04 and 06 took advantage of it! lol

Bump for a good looking clean bike.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and u did the headlights, and gearing, and exhaust, and mapping, and oil changes, and plate frame and holder, and suspension set up lol

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
and u did the headlights, and gearing, and exhaust, and mapping, and oil changes, and plate frame and holder, and suspension set up lol
I know, I was just stating the stuff that people wouldn't be able to see without tearing the bike apart, the only thing I didn't do was change the tires, I did however, take it the bike!

He also has a seat cowl for the rear also.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
What jet boat are you looking at? I was looking at the Yamaha's at one point but decided to leave the water alone.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
priced drasticasy reduced 6000 call 585 820-2179 just got out of hospital not healthy need to survive. i have 13000 invested

·
Registered
118 Posts
Bump for a sweet ride! If I wasn't deployed I think I'd try to unload my 04 for it! Hope all works out for you with your health issues!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
last price drop

im very ill and need to feed my family internet is getting turned off so please call $5500 firm! im losing $8000 585-820-2179

·
Registered
184 Posts
Bump for a SICK bike and a SICK deal! Just a couple questions, what is the gearing? And where is the tribal?

·
Registered
153 Posts
want to see pics with the graphics where did you get the smoked headlight covers

1 - 13 of 13 Posts