Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Would any of you be interested in custom suits for a price of: 825.00 shipped. Maybe less ;Time frame would be 4-6weeks from order.

some of the suits properties:

Our custom racing leathers are made with premium 1.4 - 1.6mm drum dyed cowhide and tailor made to your body shape and racing needs. These leathers include the following without any extra charges:

• CE® approved molded plastic shoulder, forearm and elbow protectors
• Dual density removable spine pad
• Aerodynamic speed hump
• Stretch Kevalr® panels in groin Y shaped area, sleeves & calves.
• CE® approved multiple stitching throughout and triple stitched main-seams
• Perforated leather on chest, back, sleeves or leg panels
• Stretch leather panels above knees and lower back
• Double leather and padding on hips, outer thighs and elbows
• Zippered air vents and pockets
• Original YKK® zippers.
• Hard plastic knee sliders.

Additionally, following three options are also provided without any extra charges:

Two Piece Configurations
This includes waist zipper, elastic waistband on pants and leather waistband on jacket to go over the zipper.

Your Own Design
You can create your own design and we will make it without any service charge.

Oversize
There is no extra charge for oversize custom items.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats correct great qlty stuff :) so if your interested give me a buzz i'll get your pricing and we'll get you a messurement chart to get the ball rolling.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Man that's a good price. One question though...Is there an option for black? Was looking at the site and it said available colors and black wasn't listed. I know that might be a stupid question...just wanted to make sure! :) I'm looking for a black/yellow/silver suit. Thanks.

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
guamaniac said:
Man that's a good price. One question though...Is there an option for black? Was looking at the site and it said available colors and black wasn't listed. I know that might be a stupid question...just wanted to make sure! :) I'm looking for a black/yellow/silver suit. Thanks.
What is the site address?

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
guamaniac said:
you can get solid blk if you like, you have 3 color options for the price above.

Slava

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok guys got to see these suits in person at the Indy dealer show. And they are definatly something i'd personally wear. In fact i'm ordering one for myself. If your interested in getting one for this years race season give me a buzz and i'll work you up a deal.

·
Registered
216 Posts
flatout said:
you can get solid blk if you like, you have 3 color options for the price above.

Slava
Cool... so I could get Black with silver and yellow? Sounds awesome if so. One more thing ...it comes with a hump in the back right? How does it compare to other suits...like the speedmaster or other brands? Just wondering.

I am definitely interested...just have to gather up the funds now :)

thanks.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
guamaniac said:
Cool... so I could get Black with silver and yellow? Sounds awesome if so. One more thing ...it comes with a hump in the back right? How does it compare to other suits...like the speedmaster or other brands? Just wondering.

I am definitely interested...just have to gather up the funds now :)

thanks.
yes you can get the colors above, yes it comes with a aero hump, and i'd put it up against the speedmaster any day.

give me a call to order or if you have questions.

Slava

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
Sounds like a killer deal, too bad I just bought leathers

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone, custom suits that are designed by jjstailors are of superb fit, fine in quality, in fabric. their style of designing each design for the customer according to their specifications is very unique.

·
Squid wannabe
6,073 Posts
8 years later..... haha

1 - 19 of 19 Posts