Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have considered selling my seats, which have never been used!

I purchased new seats, removed the factory black skins before having the LUIMOTO seat covers professionally installed.

You will get the two seats shown here and the original skins.

The LUIMOTO seat skins are availalable on ebay with a $199.00 Buy It Now price + $18.00 for shipping.

You then have to install them on your seats or have them professionally installed as I did.

I would consider selling my set for $350.00 US shipped.

If that sounds expensive consider the fact that you will have your stock seats to sell, so really it's a great price.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here is one more pic.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Bad ass

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Luimoto is really good stuff and are awesome to work with. They are local for me and I went down to their shop. Truly top quality stuff and wears way better than the stock seat material. They are making a set for me right now and I will post up some pictures when they're done.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They are top quality but I decided to change my tail section to green as shown and the seats looked better on the black tail.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Oh, I see you changed the tail (after reading the posts better) I liked it better black, but I agree with what you are saying with the new tail section.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well that answers my question.

I wound up buying the Kawi GREEN rear seat of the 09 10R SE model, and Kawi GREEN front seat off the 09 ZX6 model.

Good Luck on the sale, those LUIMOTO seats look great! Someone is going to get some nice seats that are unique as well.
The all green looks really good as well.

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
i wanna buy an 08....just so i can have those seats!....hahah
they are def sweeeet!.......gonna go now............goin to Luimoto's site to see bout them for my 05..........bye bye now!
bump for ya!

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
those white marchesini wheels are f'n SWEET!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts