Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, this is a 2007 / 2008 R1 OEM rear hugger, customized to fit the 2007
ZX10R.

Its necessary to make a cast first, and modify it to the ZX holes fitting :wink:

Hope you like it !

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
looks good, got any up close pics?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Huh?

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
They are great exhaust's but so very over priced and if I'm paying for any exhaust system that costs over $1200 bucks, your going to see a full beet or brocks, or a custom one off racefit

·
Cross-Eyed Cat
339 Posts
uhhh...kickstand in the grass? I get worried about my kickstand on some of the asphalt around here in the summer... be careful you don't plant your 10 on a soft spot!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Just looks like a 07 with a hugger,who's kickstand is in the grass to me!

http://idealcycle.com/inc/sdetail/1039

I hope you can buy that R1 rear hugger,don't spend too much time fabbing it up,and matching the rattle can green paint,cheaper than you can buy it here.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
the pics on that site appears that the green hugger doesn't match the body. hugger looks more of a yellowish green than a kawi green!!!

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
the pics on that site appears that the green hugger doesn't match the body. hugger looks more of a yellowish green than a kawi green!!!
Yeah, but thats because of my budys camera... believe me its the same green :wink:

Ill go to my garage and take some telephone pics with close ups, then post them here.

I payed U$S 65.- :wink: for the hugger done and painted, really cheap

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,562 Posts
Hugger looks good. Definitely a step up from the stock one, if you even count that as a hugger. . . :badteeth:

Silverbullet was talking about the hugger in the link that glockt put up, not yours. And yes, the one in the link does look a bit yellowish.

·
Registered
46 Posts
i like them, looks good.

did you have to paint them also?:dontknow:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts