Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!!! Just wanted to share that me and my 1st gen won the 5.60 index at Nanu's 2nd Annual bike fest at Colonial Beach Dragway in VA. I had a ball!!! Here is a video of me with my helmet cam. In this video I went a 1.33 60 ft but shut down going 5.60. Usually I can go a 5.45 in the 1/8 with front half numbers like that. Enjoy! :)

http://youtu.be/L31vzIuQrB4

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Hey guys!!! Just wanted to share that me and my 1st gen won the 5.60 index at Nanu's 2nd Annual bike fest at Colonial Beach Dragway in VA. I had a ball!!! Here is a video of me with my helmet cam. In this video I went a 1.33 60 ft but shut down going 5.60. Usually I can go a 5.45 in the 1/8 with front half numbers like that. Enjoy! :)

http://youtu.be/L31vzIuQrB4

:thumbsup::eek:ccasion1

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Not sure if your interested Crystal but you have to many devices in the cock pit area. I use to make a gear indicator still can faster than the GI pro and smaller. Also looks like you have a wego there as well why not just run a Guage? I run an Innovate data logger can hit a button before a run and log it. :dontknow: There are also mods like putting a 2nd Gauge Cluster on a 1st Gen to get the Analog type needle.......just throwing it out there if your interested the 1st Gen has many mods you can learn about on this site that you may not have been aware of. :wink:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2 of those things I dont even use....shift light was on there from when my dad rode it. and the gauge on the left not sure what that is for lol....but the switch on the right is for when I use my nos...turns it on...wego was the best thing that ever happened in my life LOL....Believe me it looks like a lot but it was made simple just for me :)

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
blue devil....my father sets everything up on my bike. i dont know what it is but he has it running :)

2 of those things I dont even use....shift light was on there from when my dad rode it. and the gauge on the left not sure what that is for lol....but the switch on the right is for when I use my nos...turns it on...wego was the best thing that ever happened in my life LOL....Believe me it looks like a lot but it was made simple just for me :)
:thumbsup:....as long as your happy with it is all that counts it's definitely running. :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
:thumbsup:....as long as your happy with it is all that counts it's definitely running. :eek:ccasion1
great job, hella 60 ft time, see u at the the mirock ,was nice to meet you the last time, it was hot as fire last time, so if its a little cooler maybe you can get in the the teens or better :thumbsup: and blue devil if i had a 60ft time like that i would not care about that other stuff, she has the most important thing the clutch hand.

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,132 Posts
Dammmmm :eek:ccasion1

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
great job, that horn shifter is cool

·
Registered
104 Posts
Congrats Crystal! Showing folks what zx10s can do! 5.4x on motor? if so, that's nuts!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts