Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
here is a lil video i thought you guys might like of crystal dickerson gettin it done on her gen1...

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Yeah comes from a good family, her dad and brothers both race,her bro was the one that won the Pinks all out for the bikes,i think this past weekend they where in 4 classes Real St, Crazy 8's ,Pro et and Street et , good to see her back after having a big baby boy.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
she did make some passes in the 8.60"s to ,baby girl can ride

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
thats hot...

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Yeah I was there as well....I went and shook her hand, she rides the hell out of that Damn bike....3rd yellow= %100 throttle...Damn.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea baby gurl is doin her thang and ridin the wheels off that 10 :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
51 Posts
Thanks

Thank you guys so very much for all of your comments! I didn't know that this was on here until I had a Google alert come to my email. I am very happy to be back out after 2 years! The best ET I ran last weekend was an 8.54! Thanks again everyone! :cool:

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
Thank you guys so very much for all of your comments! I didn't know that this was on here until I had a Google alert come to my email. I am very happy to be back out after 2 years! The best ET I ran last weekend was an 8.54! Thanks again everyone! :cool:
Damn girl!

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Way to represent and keep going :thumbsup:

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
That is some good representin for Kawi. Definitely a girl I wouldn't mind loosin too. :mrgreen: Keep it up Crystal!

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Crystal do you have nos on your bike? very nice with or without nos:thumbsup:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Crystal do you have nos on your bike? very nice with or without nos:thumbsup:
Don't try to make excuses for us being slower. :lol: :helmet:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Lol

:lol: You guys are funny! No I did not have NOS on those passes. I do plan on running my bike with NOS but then again i'm trying to slow it down for Crazy 8s LOL Thanks everyone!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts