Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Weekend before last we got one final chance to get out and do a good ride before the autumn weather turned cold for good. Weather was beautiful, with temperatures in the high 70s and clear blue skies. We were out on a shakedown cruise on a pair of gorgeous new Panigale 959s, not as fast as my trusty ZX-10R but a perfect back road partner for plodding along and enjoying the fall scenery.

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
Now that was pure awesomeness, those girls look and sound amazing. :love10:

Makes me miss my bikes even more now...:BangHead:

Be careful out here guys :ayyy:

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
'16 ZX-10R KRT
15,732 Posts
:+1: for the use of Depeche Mode as the background music!

:+2: for the editing quality!

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Now that was pure awesomeness, those girls look and sound amazing. :love10:

Makes me miss my bikes even more now...:BangHead:

Be careful out here guys :ayyy:
You are only a couple hours away from the Twisted Sisters in Bastrop, man I miss riding down there, left San Antonio years ago and that was a favorite destination.

Cheers:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:+1: for the use of Depeche Mode as the background music!

:+2: for the editing quality!
I take no credit for the editing SkyDork, that's a buddy of mines area of expertise.:notworthy:

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Liked it so much I watched it again! :biggrin:
You have official permission to watch it as many times as you like if it'll get you back on your bike again!:grin2:

Enjoy! :beer2:

·
Registered
569 Posts
It seemed like your buddy wasn't comfortable riding those roads hard. I like how those country roads have decent pavement, don't have many driveways coming onto the road, and the lack of leos. I have roads similar to that where I live (2 lane country roads). But where I live there is: 1) an over representation of leos in relation to the population density, so we see a lot of them. 2) Lots of wildlife out this time of year. 3) There are lots of driveways on many of the roads. Cool video, keep up the good stuff!

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Obijack, you nailed it, my buddy on the White 959 had never been on those roads before and was a little nervous to push the pace. I ride them everyday so was much more familiar with the line selection and general road conditions. Glad you enjoyed the video.

·
OMG Look at that squid!!
2,595 Posts
Nothing sounds like a fat Italian twin. Nice vid man.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nothing sounds like a fat Italian twin. Nice vid man.
Thanks trackaddict, this is my first Ducati and the L-Twin soundtrack alone is worth the price of admission !:smile2:

Reactions: trackaddict

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
Thanks trackaddict, this is my first Ducati and the L-Twin soundtrack alone is worth the price of admission !:smile2:
Nothing beats the sound of two big jugs breathing! It's almost intoxicating! :ayyy:

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nothing beats the sound of two big jugs breathing! It's almost intoxicating! :ayyy:
I'm not even going to go there....lol!:grin2:

·
OMG Look at that squid!!
2,595 Posts
My first love is always in line 4, but twins sing at 10k rpm for sure.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
How does your new ZX-10R compare to your RSV4 trackaddict?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts