Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I’d share this with you!............:thumbsup:

I heard that they found about 200 dead crows near Topeka, KS.

and there was concern that they may have died from Avian Flu.

They had a Bird Pathologist examine the remains of all the crows,

& he confirmed the problem was definitely NOT Avian Flu, to everyone's
relief.

However, he determined that 98% of the crows had been killed by impact with
trucks,

& only 2% were killed by an impact with a car.

Kansas then hired an Ornithological Behaviorist to determine

the disproportionate percentages for truck versus car kill.

The Ornithological Behaviorist determined the cause in short order.

When crows eat road kill, they always set-up a look-out Crow

in a nearby tree to warn of impending danger.

His conclusion was that all the lookout crows could say was "Cah,"

...but none could say "Truck."

·
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow.... that was bad...

But I laughed... :lol:
:+1:.....my mom sent it to me last night and after i read it....i just set here and smiled for a little and then got a good chuckle out of it after thinking about it for a bit.:badteeth:

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
I don't like crows. They're mean.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Good joke... one of the rare non-dirty jokes that could make me smile.

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
Maybe because they don't favor starbucks?:mrgreen::heyyou:
I really don't find that funny. Crows SUCK. They are mean and evil creatures with no soul.

Starbucks VIA is bold and has a robust yet distinct aroma.

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
How do you figure that?
Are you serious?

Go to a park..no wait... go to a Starbucks and get a Venti (mabye a chocolate scone if you prefer to have that with the coffee) and also a regulare crumb cake which will not be for your consumption and sit out side and make sure it's a warm or sunny day. Take your time and through bits and pieces of the crumb cake here and ther,e about a few yards from you where there's no people traffic. And observe when birds come and when the CROWS come and see how the Crows treat the other birds and you will see what I mean.

·
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Are you serious?

Go to a park..no wait... go to a Starbucks and get a Venti (mabye a chocolate scone if you prefer to have that with the coffee) and also a regulare crumb cake which will not be for your consumption and sit out side and make sure it's a warm or sunny day. Take your time and through bits and pieces of the crumb cake here and ther,e about a few yards from you where there's no people traffic. And observe when birds come and when the CROWS come and see how the Crows treat the other birds and you will see what I mean.
Knew it had to have something to do with bucks at least, and not saying I love crows or support their actions BUT there's much more evil and wicked shit going on in the world and right in front of us everyday to where I never really cared how the crows treated the other birds. The anti bullying campaign at its maximum!!! Next time why not give the crumb cake to a homeless guy and see how they act? :) just a thought

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

1 - 13 of 13 Posts